I offer the following psychological services here in Charlotte:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Video Therapy (for individuals located in NC)
My specialty areas, in no particular order, include the following:
- Stress Management
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
My current group offerings are as follows:
- LGB Group – For individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, or questioning. The group addresses general issues such as depression, anxiety, loneliness, and family concerns. We also focus on LGBQ-specific concerns including coming out, homophobia, internalized homophobia, heterosexism, and managing relationships in a predominantly heterosexual world. Time/day TBD.
- Military Transition Group – This group provides veterans/reservists/active duty an avenue to discuss their reintegration into civilian life. The topics will include issues such as identity, barriers and resources, and the promotion of social support among group members in the greater military community. Time/Day TBD.
- ConnecT* Group - For individuals who identify as Trans*. The group addresses general issues such as depression, anxiety, etc as well as LGBTQ-specific concerns such as coming out, transitioning (when applicable), transphobia (including internalized), and genderism in a predominately cisgender world. Dr. Muehl will be co-facilitating. ConnecT* will be held on Tuesdays from 6-730pm.
- Post-Combat Military Group – For military veterans who have been exposed to combat trauma. We will discuss general issues such as depression, anxiety, stress and anger management, along with issues specific to combat exposure.
- Fertility Support Group – This group is offered as a part of Gullick & Associates, PLLC and REACH. An opportunity for women to connect with one another, to discuss their situations and receive support from others who have had similar experiences or are struggling with similar issues. Meets the third Wednesday of every month from 6:30-8pm at the REACH Charlotte Location (http://www.northcarolinafertility.com/news-resources/fertility-support/)